Silica Gel Packets | 1g | 1.7”x1.5” | Magic Mushrooms Shrooms:
Silica is a naturally occurring mineral that is often used to extend the shelf life of magic mushrooms. It is commonly found in the form of silicon dioxide, and it is known for its ability to absorb moisture. When magic mushrooms are stored in an environment with high humidity, they can become prone to spoilage and degradation. This is because the moisture in the air can cause the mushrooms to rot or become moldy.
One way to prevent this from happening is to use silica gel packets. These packets contain small beads of silica that are able to absorb moisture from the air. When placed in the same container as the mushrooms, the silica gel packets will help to keep the air dry, which will in turn extend the shelf life of the mushrooms.
Silica gel packets are easy to use and can be found at most stores that sell food storage products. To use them, simply place the packets in the container with the mushrooms and seal the container tightly. The silica gel packets will work to absorb moisture from the air, keeping the mushrooms fresh and dry.
In addition to using silica gel packets, there are a few other things that you can do to extend the shelf life of magic mushrooms. For example, you can store the mushrooms in a cool, dry place, such as a pantry or a cupboard. You can also store them in the refrigerator, although this may cause them to lose some of their potency over time.
Overall, silica is a simple and effective way to extend the shelf life of magic mushrooms. By using silica gel packets, you can ensure that your mushrooms stay fresh and potent for as long as possible.
- Packet dimension : 1 1/2 " x 1 5/8 "
- Silica Gel Beads Size : about 1 ~ 3 mm
- Silica Gel Beads Color : Clear White
- High Quality Pure Silica Gel without Cobalt Chloride
- Packet Material is High Quality Coated Paper for "Ultimate Moisture Absorption" & "Heat Resistance for Reuse"
- Packets can be Reactivated by Placing in the Oven for 0.5-2.0 hours at 200-250F Or Microwave for About 7-12 Minutes at DEFROST.
- Packets & Ink meet requirements to be used in dry food packaging.